Smile In A Day With CEREC Dental Crowns
Dental Restorations have become easier than ever. With continuous upgrades to dental technologies, you can now get your restoration done in one dental visit. CEREC technology has existed for more than 30 years now, however its latest version can create a perfectly fitted milled porcelain dental crown in less than 15 minutes. With the availability of this technology in our Yorkville Dental Arts office, we guarantee your convenience, safety and satisfaction.
Here is how it works:
1. Dr. Deliakis takes digital impressions of your teeth and bite, specifically the prepared tooth.
2. The photographs and impressions are sent to the CEREC computer.
3. Then the software creates a virtual model of the tooth.
4. If approved, the milling machine starts working on the tooth-colored porcelain block.
5. In less than 15 minutes, your perfectly milled and fitted crown will be ready for placement.
Once the dental crown is ready, it can be safely and easily placed in your mouth to restore your tooth to its original look and function. CEREC restorations are strong, durable, practical and convenient. You will enjoy your beautiful smile and confidence for life.
Call our Yorkville Dental Office in Toronto to book a dental crown consultation with Dr. Deliakis today.
60 St. Clair Ave. East
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday: 8am - 4pm
Tuesday: 8am - 4pm
Wednesday: 8am - 4pm
Thursday: 8am - 4pm
Friday: 8am - 4pm